- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- ADJUSTMENT CLINIC with Beatrix Montanile
- CHAIR YOGA & WORKING WITH PROPS
- REIKI LEVEL 1 with Reiki Master
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Kids Yoga TT - Spring 2019 - Montreal
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training - Spring 2019 - Montreal
- 200hr Meditation Teacher Training Starts May 2019
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
REIKI LEVEL 1 with Reiki Master
Step into the journey toward healing yourself and others using this ancient Japanese technique for restoring health, reducing stress and aiding relaxation.
Sunday August 25,
TIME: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Rei-ki consists of 2 words. Rei -stands for “God’s Wisdom or Higher Power and Ki -“life force- energy”, and describes a healing modality that uses universal energy to balance the Chakra system. This empowers the mental, physical and spiritual body through deep meditation, relaxation, and hands-on healing using symbols to assist in the delivery of this powerful alternative method. You will learn how also to implement Reiki into complimentary modalities, such as Yoga classes, Massage, Sound Healing etc.
The strong foundational roots for Reiki have been passed through a lineage of healers, starting with the founder Dr. Mikao Usui. In the Reiki Level 1 course, you will receive a practical introduction to Reiki that you can begin using in your existing classes, workshops and in practice with clients right away.
You will also learn powerful hand positions and symbols for the transmission of healing energy for yourself, others and even animals. To conclude this training, you will participate in a beautiful ceremony in which you will receive your Level I attunement from your Reiki Master Teacher.
Welcome to the next step of your journey towards health and peace.