Lauren Stelmaschuck (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Prince George, British Columbia Canada
- Website: https://lstelmaschukportfolio.weebly.com/
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: hatha, vinyasa, yin, yoga fundamentals, meditation
- Certified: SOYA
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 3
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Cindy Szeleki, Emma Faulkner (Southern Okanagan Yoga Academy )
- Date Joined: June 07, 2021
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Ren received her 200 hr yoga teacher training in the summer of 2018. Her purpose in this life is to teach and awaken bodhichitta (open loving-kindness heart space) in herself and all beings. This Buddhist-Yogi perspective mixed with wry wit and humour leads Ren to the Sankalpa: Get enlightened, or die trying.
"Yoga" is a direct translation is that of the yoke that is placed on oxen to pull a cart. It refers to a sense of union, a yoking together, of bringing into the whole. The practice of yoga, then, is of bridging the disparate aspects of our Selves to be a complete and whole expression of embodies existence. The best way to live this practice is from the heart with joy, laughter and compassion.
This philosophy underlies Ren's practice and pedagogy. Her classes seek to bring out an embodied awareness of movement, breath, and joy. Laughter, terrible puns, and fun facts ground the esoteric into the terra firma of life.
May you and all beings be happy, healthy, safe and peaceful
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
About My Service
yoga and movement fundamentals
- Yoga for Tight Hips - Yoga International (5 hr) (July 29, 2021@3:22:PM)
- Exploring Yoga Anatomy - Yoga International (4 hr) (July 29, 2021@1:31:PM)