Michelle Lucy (CYA-RYT 250 Member)
- Location: St. Catharines, Ontario Canada
- Website: naturegirlexpeditions.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, restorative, seated, pre-natal
- Certified: Yoga Centre of Burlington
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Nesta Falladown Burt Peters Margaret O’Grady Francois Raoult Cheryl Gordon BKS Iyengar Judith Lasater John Kabat-Zinn Pradeep Kumar - Naturality
- Date Joined: August 20, 2020
- CYA Insurance: No
I take a therapeutic approach to teaching yoga and I’ve incorporated into my job as a rehabilitation therapist. I work in neurobehavioural rehab and mental health in a hospital and community based setting. My training as a yoga teacher has been valuable in working with my patients. I’ve been able to incorporate gentle, seated, and restorative yoga and meditation into their rehab programming with great success.
I also run a side business - Nature Girl Expeditions where I incorporate yoga sessions into my expeditions to connect women to themselves, nature, and to other women as a way to promote self-care, wellness, friendship, and more.
My own personal practice at this moment is focused on self-care with restorative yoga and meditation.
About My Service