Megan Kawai (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Brighton, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, Hatha
- Certified: Ahimsa Yoga Studio CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 3
- Teaching Experience: <1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: JP Tamblyn, Michelle Tamblyn-Sabo, Shawna Turner
- Date Joined: January 06, 2020
- CYA Insurance: No
About My Service
Vinyasa class: Slow morning wake up (All Levels)
Moving through some gentle stretches with fluid movement and conscious breathing. Helping to relieve muscle stiffness, increase blood circulation, decrease stress and start the day energized.
Vinyasa class: Invigoration Activation (Level II)
Activate the body to elevate the mind. A busy day can often lead to a busy mind. Let's reroute that energy through to the body using breath and movement as a powerful tool for release.