Tatiana Butynina (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Yoga and Functional Movement, Restorative Yoga, Personal yoga teacher, Online classes
- Certified: Alberta Yoga College
- Years of Practice: 20
- Teaching Experience: 2+
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rob Walker, Foster Walker, Clara Roberts-Oss, Ekhart Tolle, Louse Hay
- Date Joined: July 10, 2018
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
For the last 20 years, Yoga helped me to transform my life and I feel like I became a better person. Yoga led me through difficult times including cancer. After that, I decided to go deeper into an understanding of Yoga, so I went to Alberta Yoga college. That's how my next step of bringing Yoga into my life, and now the life of others has started. I'm on the way of self-inquiry and I'm quite excited to learn more, get more training, serve people and teach a Yoga lifestyle to others.
About My Service
I teach regularly Yoga and Functional movement to adults including the right alignment in poses. Also I enjoy doing Restorative Yoga classes, at-home mini Retreats, and specialty workshops: Breath work, Yoga for Stress relief, etc. As a personal Yoga teacher I create a personalised programs to suit everyone needs and goals.