Virginia Paquete (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Pitt Meadows, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.blissfulpathhealing.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Hatha, Chair Yoga, Children's Yoga
- Certified: Free Spirit Yoga CYA-RYS200; Yoga Outreach, Glow Within
- Years of Practice: 20
- Teaching Experience: 15
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Julia Shields, Nicole Marcia, Ariel Pavic, Farah Nazarali, Sarah Holmes de Castro, Dawn Slykhuis, Katherine Connelly
- Date Joined: July 10, 2018
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
The mind-body-spirit connection is what keeps me practicing yoga. I truly believe that anyone, at any age and physical ability can practice Yoga in way that works for them. The benefits are infinite and unique to each individual.
About My Service
I teach 1:1 or in groups. I create space for others to have their own experience, with compassion and through a Trauma Sensitive Lens. I have found this to be a much kinder, gentler way to teach. Through breath and grounding we establishish connection to ourselves, using language of invitation and inquiry inspires curiosity and freedom to explore what feels good in our bodies. I use this approach regardless of the age group I am teaching, 2 to 102 year olds.
Whether you have experienced physical or emotional trauma, or searcing for practical tools to assist in your daily life, consider addidng yoga to your self care routine. I would be honoured to be a part of your healing journey or self care practice.
- Yoga Outreach Kids Core Training16 hrs contact (April 04, 2023@7:07:PM)
- Childrens Yoga Teacher Training 95 hr YTT (April 04, 2023@7:00:PM)
- YOCP200 (January 20, 2021@1:33:PM)