Stephanie Robertson (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Srmecca@gmail.com
- Service Offered: Trained in Ashtanga and Adaptive Hatha yoga
- Certified: SattvaYogaShala and YogaSpace, Octopus Garden
- Years of Practice: 28
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: 2012) Jenny Smith - Radiant Child Yoga, Hong Kong, (2014) Mark Darby - Ashtanga (2015) Patricia White, Darcie Clark, -Remedial Hatha at Yoga Space , Toronto,(2016) Jules Mitchell- Spinal Map (anatomy) at Octopus Garden,Toronto, (2019) Pat Harada Linfoot and Stacey Hauserman - Restorative Yoga Training at Octopus Garden. (2003-2004)Tibetan Bon Monastery(Menri) Dolanji,India,Wat Suan Mokkh, ChaiyaThailand, various gurus /yoga practitioners throughout Indian and Southeast Asia.
- Date Joined: January 18, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I currently work with the Toronto School board as a Lunchroom Supervisor. I am on the frontlines with the children each day seeing the effects of stress and anxiety and lack of emotional coping skills. I integrated yoga practice into my time with kindergartens with positive effects and I would like to do an outreach program for classrooms/teachers in the future.
About My Service
Last year I taught an adapted Hatha Yoga practice at the Toronto Grace Rehabilitation Hospital. It was here I learned that I prefer to teach Yoga from a therapeutic standpoint . I prefer working with the individual or in small groups. I am beginning this journey.
- Restorative Yoga Certification (September 06, 2019@8:36:AM)