Tanis Hofmann (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Website: 1314 George St
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Classical Tantra Practices and Tools,
- Certified: CYA-E-RYT 500 with multiple certifications starting in 2005
- Years of Practice: 40
- Teaching Experience: 16
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: 2014 - 2021 Classical Tantra with Kara Leah Grant and more recently Christopher Wallis. Starting in 2005 Swami Kripalu teachings via Asha Gayle Deilman, Swami Sivananda Radha via literature and studies, Amy Weintraub, Susan Sheridan, Shiva Rea, Vanda Scaraveli via Diane Long and Christine Borg, Gina Sala, Lita Batho (Shadow Yoga), and Paul Grilley (Functional vs Aesthetic & Anatomy).
- Date Joined: March 15, 2016
- CYA Insurance: No
Tanis has been all about waking up for more than few decades, the desire increases with each passing year and yet being human means it happens in its right time. Joining Kara Leah in 2014 on the Classical Tantra path has been one of her main impetuses. She continues to practice the classical tools passed on to her and to express from her direct realization experience of implementing the tools.
Her latest passion, since 2018, is Block Therapy done on a beautiful hand crafted block of bamboo which she calls her 'consciousness tool', as it invites present moment awareness and a conversation with self. It is a very physical way to release held pain, creating space, health and clarity again.
Tanis is someone committed to waking up, and to 'awakening awareness' by reminding others of what they already know and together honoring that inner wisdom. Coming out of hiding is one of the biggest steps she took on her path.
About My Service
I offer private classes, workshops and retreats:
AWAKENING AWARENESS : an Inside Out practice
>BAMBOO BLOCKS OF WOOD,
to release the grip of fascia, and return your body to its optimal and healthiest state of being.
>GUIDED SELF INQUIRY JOURNEYS,
to release old patterns of being, and to reveal your natural resource states.
> A DISCOVERY PROCESS, to unearth your personal tools and to create your toolkit.
>CEREMONY AND RITUAL CREATION,
to discover and create the rituals that resonate with you as the sovereign being that you are.
- Envision Execute Enjoy - A 3 Month Incubator (October 04, 2021@3:37:PM)