Michelle Ganley (CYA-E-RYT 350 Member)
- Location: Brantford, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Power Flow, Restorative, Gentle, Chair Yoga
- Certified: Yoga City, Yin Yoga, Foundations of Chair Yoga, Your Yogaflow
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 6
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Mary Vivilecchia Tracey Eccleston
- Date Joined: August 22, 2015
- CYA Insurance: No
I am the very proud Mommy to three teenage girls who continue to inspire and challenge me on a daily basis. My passion for teaching was once again ignited on my yoga mat. I am excited about sharing the beautiful gift of yoga with many.
"Just like the lotus, we too have the ability to rise from the mud, bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world."
This quote has inspired me to continue to shine even through the most troubling of times. I was a hot mess when I showed up for my first hot yoga class. I was there to prove something, not sure of what but something. It did not take long to realize Yoga was more than the physical practice, it was about connection.
Yoga has transformed my life. I have found a safety net with my mat, the place I come to in order to let go, breathe and just be.
Keeping up with my own practice allows me a continual cycle of growth, both as a person and as a teacher.
I love to teach and inspire students to take on their practice as their own.
I look forward to meeting you on your mat!
About My Service
I have enjoyed teaching beginner to advanced yogis!
Having recently moved to the beautiful city of Brantford and have been fortunate to share my passion for yoga by way of teaching at the lovely Grand Wellness Yoga Studio.
Can’t wait to meet you!
- Prenatal Certification (September 27, 2022@5:27:PM)
- Reiki Level 1 (June 25, 2021@5:45:AM)
- Yin Yoga Certificate (June 25, 2021@5:43:AM)
- Foundations of Chair Yoga (March 26, 2017@7:25:PM)
- Mastering the Art of Corporate and Private Yoga (August 25, 2016@7:24:AM)