Laurie Collins (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Pembroke, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.samsarayoga.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha / Vinyasa / Yin / Yoga Therapeutics
- Certified: Saṃsāra Yoga Healing Centre
- Years of Practice: 11
- Teaching Experience: 8
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Shannon and Peter MacLeggan, Tiffany Cruikshank,
- Date Joined: March 05, 2015
- CYA Insurance: No
Hi, I'm Laurie! A passionate and light hearted yogi and RMT!
I first discovered my love and interest in human anatomy back in high school. I realized that Massage Therapy was a path I felt called to with endless curiosity. As my practice evolved, the physical demand on my body became more apparent. I was first introduced to Yoga at White Pine Yoga in Pembroke ON back in 2010. One hot vinyasa class was enough to pull me back in twice a week consistently without many interruptions. It all of a sudden turned into this magical ritual of getting to know myself, mind, body and spirit. One class after another, I would craved it. Live and breathe it. This eventually lead me into Hatha Yoga TT 200HR in 2013. Best decision I've ever made for myself. Followed by 50HR AiReal Yoga TT, Trauma Informed Yoga TT, and currently in training for Yoga Medicine 500HR.
Yoga is a journey of self-discovery. I am forever a yoga student for myself and my students.
About My Service
Offer a range of class services online and in studio.
Gentle Hatha, Yin with an interoceptive twist, Yin and Yang, Vinyasa Flow and Fascial themed flows.