Jill Campbell (CYA-E-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, Hatha Flow, Restorative, AcroYoga, Teacher Trainings, Workshops
- Certified: Yoga By The Way, Ashtanga Yoga Montreal, Amazing Yoga
- Years of Practice: 21 years
- Teaching Experience: 15 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Ellen De Jonge, Jessica Goldberg, Eugene Poku, Allison Ulan, Jeanne Mudie, Karen Conelly.
- Date Joined: March 16, 2014
- CYA Insurance: No
I teach a lot of Partner based yoga when traveling. My main style here in Montreal is flow, whether hatha flow or creative vinyasa or kula-inspired. I co-created and co-lead both the 200 hour TT and the 100 hour Advanced TT at Studio Mile end. I have been on the teaching team for the AcroYoga Teacher Training at Acroyoga Montreal for 11 years now.
About My Service
Regular weekly classes (hatha flow, kula-inspired, vinyasa)
Workshops (partner yoga, hatha skills practice)
Studio Mile End