Mya Mitchell (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Telkwa, British Columbia Canada
- Website: http://
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Ashtanga/Hatha, Sound Healing
- Certified: Salt Spring Centre of Yoga
- Years of Practice: Many
- Teaching Experience: AnandaMya Yoga, Full Circle Yoga,Fitness Northwest
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: *Baba Hari Dass* Andrea Kalpana Tabachnick, Divakar Mark Raetzen, Pamela Chandra Rose, Andrea Indira Mueller, Dorothy Chandra Price, Kishori Hutchings, Lindsay C.P. Savage, Chetna Tracy Boyd, Tricia Priya McLellan, Anila Lacroix, Peter Ashok Baragon, Sara Crawford Russell, Brant Anand Forrester, Bryan Hill, Savita Young, Rashmi Cole, Lyn Niraja Ackley, Mangala Norskog, Nancy Waters
- Date Joined: February 09, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I have loved yoga since I started practicing and I feel very passionate about sharing the teachings with others. I have traveled to India and had a chance to visit many Temples and stayed at the orphanage that our Guru founded. The experience has enritched and refreshed my understanding of the practice. I have also taken Level 1 & 2 Sound Healing with Alchemy Crystal Bowls with Nancy Waters/ Luminous Tones.
About My Service
I teach well rounded classes for all levels, incorporating pranayama, asana and meditation, as well as inspirational readings. I also teach classes using various yoga elements combined with Alchemy Crystal singing bowls. I promote a welcoming and all-accepting environment where people can be nourished by all aspects of the teachigs.