Adesola Omojokun (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Power, Yin, Restorative, Trauma-informed, Pre-natal, Private Yoga
- Certified: Vancouver School of Healing Arts
- Years of Practice: 8
- Teaching Experience: 3
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rebekka Walker, Sjanie McInnis, Chantal Russell, Ali Schaffer and Chelsea Lee, Nicole Marcia
- Date Joined: January 29, 2020
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am originally from London, UK and relocated to Canada in 2016 where I found my passion for yoga and began my journey as a dedicated student to the ancient practice. I have a Bachelors degree in Medical Science (BMedSc) and I have spent the past 7 years working and volunteering in the healthcare sector, with individuals living with developmental disabilities, eating disorders, (sexual) trauma, addiction and mental health issues.
Outside of my daily yoga practice I also enjoy travelling, playing tennis, hiking and cooking.
I hope to make the gift of yoga and its benefits accessible to all and to empower others to heal themselves, connect with themselves and others and to develop and maintain a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.
About My Service
I teach an alignment-based hatha-vinyasa style that implements pranayama and meditation to enrich the transformative practice of yoga.