Gaye Oxford (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
- Website: http://
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Asana as Deep Exploration and Experimentation. Yoga Nidra
- Certified: Sandra Sammartino
- Years of Practice: 30
- Teaching Experience: 26
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sandra Sammartino Richard Miller Donna Miller Judith Cornell- Mandala Stuart Cubley- the Painting Experience
- Date Joined: July 29, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
My understanding and experience of Yoga Asana, Nidra and Meditation is that it encourages a deepening exploration of what this 'Self', physical body, thoughts and emotions may be. As we release our tight construct of what we believe our self to be, we enter into a delicious spaciousness. We feel less stressed, our physical body releases the unconscious gripping tension and our thoughts don't crowd, press and reverberate as they once did.
I've studied with Sandra Sammartino, Richard Miller and Donna Martin. Each time I'm on the yoga mat, I've entered into a yoga lab and exploration that day will be unique and informative. I just need to show up and be present. Yoga is about learning to be present and how to simply....Be.
About My Service
Private Yoga for PTSD, stress.