Jenn Bieri (CYA-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Haldimand County, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.movewithjenn.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Meditation, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Mindful Movement
- Certified: My Vinyasa Practice
- Years of Practice: 11
- Teaching Experience: 2.5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Amica Hilton, Carmen Aguilar, Judith Lasaster, Michelle Young, Leslie Kaminoff
- Date Joined: December 01, 2022
- CYA Insurance: No
I’m Jenn and I’m a personal development & yoga coach (RYT-500). I’ve been practicing yoga since 2011.
I help you move from being in pain, stressed, anxious and overwhelmed to living in alignment and loving your life by holding space and bringing you the tools to explore your own transformation journey. AKA, feeling good in your mind, body, and spirit and talking about it in a REAL, down-to-earth, relatable way.
About My Service
Move with Jenn is an online community of people who are on the journey to unlock their potential and live life in their own unique way. It’s accessible, fun and welcome to all body sizes, all ages, all levels, BIPOC and 2SLGBTQ+ friendly. We celebrate all different identities and beings, practice taking our masks up and practice building healthy, resilient relationships.
I teach restorative, yin, meditation, yoga nidra and mindful movement styles of yoga. I bring in topics like mental health, chakras, manifestation and mindfulness. I believe that yoga is a way of living life by being intentional with our choices, radically present with the people in our life and living in alignment with our values and energy. The way I teach and live reflects that.