Irene Sproull (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Yin Yoga, Gentle Restorative Yoga
- Certified: Yoga For Today
- Years of Practice: 5
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Glenda Satore, Rita Maltais, Chris Erdman Boyko
- Date Joined: July 14, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am a physical education teacher with 33 years experience. I signed up for many yoga classes throughout the years although when yoga became an option offered in many schools I decided it was time to become certified.
I have been retired for 5 years, travelled extensively, including some one year contracts where my husband taught internationally in both Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and Osaka, Japan. I managed to find a yoga community abroad each time and have been exposed to yoga in other cultures. In Japan all yoga classes were delivered in the Japanese language. Each time I return home, I continue to teach yoga within my community. I still have a deep desire in teaching school groups to encourage yoga as a life time activity.
About My Service