Susan Rowlands Shrimpton (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Gibsons, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.integrativehealingwithsadhana.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Private Yoga, Reiki, Integrated Readings, Public Classes & Workshops
- Certified: Satyananda Yoga Nidra Teacher, Ishtadev Niwas Ashram & Farm
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Shivani Howe, my first teacher who helped me to begin to peel away the layers, discover the divine and instill the need for a dedicated practice beyond asana. Kristin Campbell, a beautiful lightworker who has given me the courage to speak my truth and teach from the heart. Julia McCabe who always keeps it real and like B.K.S. Iyengar believes that there's nothing a good sweaty class won't cure. Christine Selda, a gentle yet fierce spirit, who taught me the ways of the medicine woman. Tina Theophanous, a spritely reiki master and yoga teacher whose passion ignited a flame for learning more about energy work.
- Date Joined: April 27, 2015
- CYA Insurance: No
Mother. Teacher. Yoga Teacher. Spiritual Counsellor. Tarot Card Reader. Reiki Practitoner.
Whether we work together privately, in a workshop or a public class, I will meet you where you are at. As long as you come to yoga with an open heart and trust in the process, your journey will be enhanced and changed forever.
About My Service
Private sessions may include any combination of personal yoga, chakra shuddhi, pranayama, dharana practices, mantra, reiki or integrated tarot readings.
Workshops can be catered to meet the needs of your group.