Josey Slater (CYA-RYT Gold Member)
- Location: Denman Island, British Columbia Canada
- Website: http://
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Eclectic In Depth
- Certified: Sivananda, Sandra Sammartino, Richard Miller (Yoga Nidra)
- Years of Practice: >25 years
- Teaching Experience: 21 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sandra Sammartino, Vishnu Devananda, Richard Miller, Dona Holleman, Margaret Lunam, Adil Palkivala, Sharon Gannon,Francoise Lapchuk etc.
- Date Joined: August 25, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am 60 years old, entering the third act of life. I've taught over 10,000 hours of yoga, worked as a midwife for 12 years, have practised mind body acupressure for 25 years and studied various modalities of body/energy work. I've also worked as a cook on and off over the last 40 years, often in extremely remote locations, with various different human groups.I love to garden and grow some of my own food. I have lived rurally for many years.
About My Service
Currently I am teaching yoga to meditators at silent retreats, yoga for strong seniors, gentle and moderate intensity yoga, all with a strong focus on breath.