Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 200 hour Teacher Training
- Discovering the Chakras Workshop Series
- Yin Yoga Workshop
- YTT200 Training Open House Spirit Tree Yoga
- Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
- Sankalpa Yoga Teacher Training & Wellness Program!
- Yoga Courses at the Bahamas Sivananda Ashram
- Stairway to Calm Yoga Teacher Training
- Restorative & Reiki with heated basalt stones!
Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
I would like to welcome you to a 7-night Health and Wellness Yoga Retreat in stunning Tuscany, Italy! A week to rejuvenate the mind and the body in the beautiful Tuscan sun and lifestyle.
July 7 – 14, 2018
MORE INFO: www.jannormanyoga.com
A week to rejuvenate the mind and the body in the beautiful Tuscan sun and lifestyle!
July 7 – 14, 2018
$2200 CDN – Land only package w/ single occupancy
$1900 CDN – Land only package w/ double occupancy
The retreat is at Locanda Cugnanello, an 800 year old Villa where all the rooms are beautifully unique. Located in Tuscany, Italy only 2.5 hours from Florence.
Included in registration:
7 night accommodations
1-2 Yoga classes per day
3 Freshly prepared organic vegetarian meals daily, (unless you are off-site or on an excursion) vegan options available for all meals
Lots of free time for the swimming pool, walking, exploring, volleyball
Pizza night made in Traditional Tuscan Oven
Local Wine tasting with snacks
Cooking Class with Marion (eating our creations)
Trip to Siena and the market
Trip to the walled town of San Gimignano
Extras (not included):
Round trip airfare
Airport-Villa Rt Transfer (app $50-$70)
(Flights may leave early in the morning-prepare to book flight the day after the retreat ends)
Health and or travel insurance
Any drinks or food purchased at local restaurants
Other Excursions are offered throughout the week. Price list will be available soon.
If you have any questions, please email Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to seeing you in Italy!