Regina Pfeifer (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories Canada
- Website: www.centrebalance.ca
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Yoga with Therapeutic Benefits & Ayurvedic Wellness
- Certified: CYA-RYT 500
- Years of Practice: 13+
- Teaching Experience: 3 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: AJNA Yoga College Faculty, Victoria. Nicola Marcia, MA, C-IAYT, ERYT 500, YACEP, TCTSY-F. Durga Leela, BA, CAS, PKS, Yoga Acharya, founder of Yoga of Recovery R and Director of the Ayurveda Programs at the Yoga Farm in California (Sivananda); Kumari B.A, C.T.E.S.L., B.Ed., CYT, E-RYT500, founding director of Yoga Sivananda de l'Outaouais in Gatineau, Quebec; Sagarmurti Sandra Shotton E-RYT500, founder and owner Island Yoga Vista, Nanaimo (Satyananda Yoga/Bihar School of Yoga & Integrative Yoga Therapy), Saltspring Centre of Yoga (Baba Hari Das teachings based on classical Ashtanga Yoga)
- Date Joined: December 17, 2014
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I see Yoga and Ayurveda as holistic practices adaptable to anybody's needs and abilities. My interests extend to yoga psychology, philosophy, ayurveda and the mind. I am fascinated with exploring the experiences of the human condition in body, mind and spirit by studying and using these ancient disciplines and experiencing their timeless application.
During my two-months long journey to India in the spring of 2016 I have deepened my experience with the origins of Yoga looking to apply this deeper understanding into every day living.
I am currently in the process of completing my studies at Ajna Yoga College in Victoria and anticipate to become certified as a Yoga Therapist (1000 hrs) with the International Association of Yoga Therapist before the end of 2017.
About My Service
I meet clients where they are and customize their practice according to their needs and goals.
Individual and small group sessions for specific needs and conditions, adapting classical teachings to offer life integration and balance. Workshops for women in midlife. Yoga for Mindful Againg & Agility, Yoga for People who Experience(d) Cancer. I often include Yoga Nidra in my offerings.
Recent client centered private offerings included working with clients who suffer from insomnia, MS, chronic pain and fatigue.
- Philosophy of Yoga Therapy(40hrs) (July 30, 2017@9:05:PM)
- Yoga Therapy Intensive (80hrs) (July 30, 2017@8:56:PM)
- Business of Yoga (20hrs) (June 15, 2017@11:55:AM)
- Teaching to 50+ Population & Chair Yoga (20 hrs) (June 05, 2017@5:25:PM)
- Yin Yoga (hrs) (May 21, 2017@10:14:PM)
- Inversions and Backbends for Yoga Therapy (20 hrs) (May 07, 2017@9:46:PM)
- Meditation for Yoga Therapy (30hrs) (May 02, 2017@12:58:PM)
- The Vayus and Alignment (20hrs) (April 28, 2017@3:22:PM)
- A Journey Through the Chakras (20 hrs) (March 26, 2017@8:18:PM)
- Yoga Nidra Immersion (20hrs) (March 20, 2017@3:59:PM)
- Yoga, Tensegrity and Fascia (20hrs) (March 12, 2017@11:12:PM)
- Yoga, Trauma, and Mental Health (20hrs) (February 20, 2017@12:52:PM)
- This is Your Brain on Yoga (40 hrs) (February 20, 2017@12:43:PM)
- Restorative Yoga (20hrs) (February 05, 2017@10:04:PM)
- Yoga Psychology, and the Mind (60hrs Intensive) (February 05, 2017@10:01:PM)
- Sequencing for Yoga Therapy (20hrs) (January 09, 2017@11:10:AM)
- Teaching Yoga Therapy for Hips & Shoulders (20hrs) (November 15, 2016@11:03:AM)
- Back Care Yoga (20 hrs) (October 24, 2016@4:52:PM)
- Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga (20hrs) (September 13, 2016@11:17:PM)
- The Therapeutic Relationship (20hrs) (June 22, 2016@5:46:PM)
- Yoga of Recovery Counsellor Certification (100hrs) (May 19, 2015@10:06:PM)
- Ayurveda and Yoga Wellness Counsellor (100 hrs) (May 19, 2015@9:52:PM)
- Yoga Therapy for Back Care (18 hrs) (May 19, 2015@9:42:PM)
- Teaching Yoga to Seniors (24 hrs) (May 19, 2015@9:40:PM)
- Yoga for Cancer (17 hrs) (February 13, 2015@9:08:AM)