Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
Recent Member Events
- 200hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy (TIYT) Training
- 30 hr Prenatal Yoga Intensive
- Shanti Vision 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Level I Reiki Certification and attunement
- Rest and Reconnect: Weekend Retreat - Wolfe Island
- SAVOUR THE END OF SUMMER: Yoga and Writing Retreat
March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
Dear Divine Soul,
Warm greetings from your friends at Parmarth Niketan Ashram on the holy banks of Mother Ganga, in the lap of the Himalayas, at the birthplace of Yoga --Rishikesh, India!
We are so excited to write to you about our 17th annual International Yoga Festival, to be held March 1-7, 2016. The International Yoga Festival is a world famous gathering of yogic masters, practitioners and seekers from all over the world, coming together as a family to deepen our practice and understanding of Yoga.
It is our great pleasure to present this opportunity for yogis and yoginis world-wide to travel to our ashram in India and enjoy classes in yoga from all the major lineages, including Kundalini, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Jivamukti, Ashtanga and Kriya, as well as courses in Pranayama, Meditation, devotional chanting (kirtan), and Reiki by leading yogis in each field. Spiritual discourses on the yoga sutras, yogic scriptures and ancient Indian philosophies, such as Ayurveda and Vedanta, as well as cultural song and dance performances will deeply enhance the experience of yoga in the body, mind and spirit.
Our renowned festival has been featured in the international media by sources such as TIME magazine, the New York Times, CNN, CNBC, Vanity Fair and others.
Additionally, we have started a special program this year through which the first participant to register from each country will become that country’s official ambassador. This great honor will include special privileges, opportunities and a unique gift.
We are happy to invite you and your community to join us this March, and we would deeply appreciate your sharing the media materials attached to this message, to spread the word about our unique and exciting event. We feel very blessed to offer those with a penchant for holistic living, complete wellness and personal growth, the opportunity to be a part of our week-long festival.
In addition to the attached media materials, we invite you to visit www.internationalyogafestival.com to learn more about the week’s events and to register your participation. Please also enjoy our video about the International Yoga Festival and like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/InternationalYogaFestival.